We're currently looking to fill the following positions.
ONLINE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Waltham, ma)
The position of Online Sales Representative (OSR) is responsible for developing new business through prospecting and cold calling new leads. In addition, the OSR is responsible for maintaining client relationships and serving as a point of contact for clients and operations personnel.
As part of our driven and ambitious sales team, you will be expected to work hard in exchange for a highly supportive and efficient structure. This position is a great opportunity to learn and develop a sales career.
- Prospect potential clients daily through various research channels (including the internet, professional directories, and client referrals)
- Cold call prospective clients
- Conduct phone and in-person sales meetings with existing and prospective clients
- Manage and update contacts in sales software
- Work to achieve weekly/monthly metric goals (both personal and team goals)
- Provide management with accurate personal sales forecasting weekly
- Work closely with the operations teams to ensure timeliness and quality of projects, as well as address any issues that arise in the translation process
- Educate current and prospective clients about Lionbridge rates, products, services, etc.
- Keep current on Lionbridge technology updates as well as translation industry trends
- Maintain flexibility and perform other duties as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Expertise in client management and consultation
- Ability to work as part of a global team, as well as on own initiative
- Desire to learn about the sales process and the language services industry and grow sales career
ONLINE SALES MANAGER (PHOENIX & ATLANTA)
If you are an organized person who is very comfortable picking up the phone and calling anyone anytime we have a job for you. As part of our driven and ambitious sales teams you will be expected to work hard in exchange for a highly supported and efficient structure; giving you a great opportunity to learn and grow your sales career!
- Daily cold and warm calling of prospects with the end goal of closing business over the phone and building relationships
- Daily research using web, salesforce, and any other channels necessary to find phone numbers and prospects
- Manage and update Salesforce
- Provide accurate weekly and monthly reporting on sales efforts and pipeline management
- Create and maintain prospective client data including but not limited to names, titles, emails, phone numbers etc.
- Research and preparation for web based client meetings
- Manage Indianapolis team of Online Sales Representatives
- Prior sales and management experience preferred!
- Engaging, articulate and extremely ambitious self starter, not afraid of rejection or to pick up the phone and call anyone!
- Strong desire to learn the sales process and grow career in sales
- Interest in learning international search engine optimization and localization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Proven time management skills required
- Team player
Bachelors in Business, Marketing or Communication preferred but not required
Our mission at Lionbridge is to provide translation and localization solutions for software, apps, product documentation, marketing materials, training content, and websites to ensure a consistent user experience for each company’s multilingual needs. Our accurate translations take context, culture, and perception into account, and we provide quality translations, regardless of volume, thanks to our wide network of highly educated linguists.
Lionbridge has been in business for 18 years and over 800 leading global companies trust our expertise to satisfy a variety of translation needs. Our newest venture, Lionbridge onDemand, was launched in 2013 and is a live site designed to make translation and localization services more streamlined for our clients. OnDemand is a secure, one-stop web portal that enables users across global organizations to quote, upload, and complete a wide variety of translation jobs without additional administrative, sales, or technical support. The fast-paced challenges that surround translation and localization today are speed, complexity, and quality. onDemand addresses these challenges via an online, self-service solution that delivers high-quality, fast-turnaround translations for content ranging from documents and HTML email to eLearning materials, social media, mobile applications, videos, RFP responses, and more.